Based in Atlanta
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to join our team and help separate us from the pack of travel startups. You should have an eye for clean and artful design and experience with interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What you'll be repsonsible for
- Collaborating with product team to define and implement appropriate solutions for the product
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to compeltion
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Build and presents designs to team
- Conduct customer and user research and evaluate user feedback
What you'll bring to the team
- Experience with design thinking with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- A passion for travel
We're pretty informal. Don't bother sending a resume - it won't get read. Instead, apply here and we'll be in touch.