Discover the beauty of Versailles on this hassle free, small group, day trip from Paris! Start the day by exploring the local farmers market in Versailles. There you'll be able to tour the brimming food stalls and pick up some supplies for your picnic lunch that is planned for later in the day. During the rest of the day you'll be discovering the beauty and elegance of Versailles 2,000 acre park.
Discover Versailles on this hassle free, small group, day trip from Paris! Start the day by exploring the local farmers market in Versailles. There you'll be able to tour the brimming food stalls and pick up some supplies for your picnic lunch that is planned for later in the day. During the rest of the day you'll be discovering the beauty and elegance of Versailles 2,000 acre park.
You'll visit the charming farm and village inside Marie Antoinette's private domain, complete with adorable animals of all kinds. Have free time inside of the Grand & Petit Trianon chateaux to see where the King would hide away for his summer holidays.
Enjoy priority entrance into the Palace of Versailles and free time to explore inside at your leisure with an audio-guide. You'll learn about the Sun King's life, Marie-Antoinette's scandals, the French Revolution, and how the French Monarchy ended with the guillotine. Seeing the beauty of this amazing Palace with it's luxurious gilding, amazing paintings, and Hall of Mirrors is sure to impress!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR :
- A full-day adventure in the french countryside: Take a day to breath some fresh air and step away from the hustle and bustle of Paris
- See the most famous Palace in French History: No other Palace is so acclaimed for its beauty and extravagant decoration.
- Have Skip-The-Line access into the Palace of Versailles: Since it is one of the most visited monuments in all of France the line outside can stretch for hours! On this tour you will not have to wait in line but instead be escorted into the Palace via a priority entrance thanks to our special reservations.
- Learn about the French Monarchy from an enthusiastic guide: Being experts in their researched fields of history and very passionate story tellers makes our guides true assets to each tour we provide!
- Access to the Private Domain of Marie-Antoinette: Complete with charming thatched roof village and a working farm full of adorable little animals.
- Access into the Grand Trianon: Visit the pink marble chateau with its lovely garden and see where King Louis used to hide away from the nobles on his Summer holidays.
- Access into the Petit Trianon: Visit the home built for the most infamous French mistress to the French King: Madame de Pompadour.
- A guided tour of the French Gardens of Versailles: Visiting these perfectly manicured gardens full of flowers, fountains, mazes of hedges, and statues will charm you.
- A truly small group tour: You will be in a group with no more than 8 people and your guide! So individual attention and quality time with your guide are guaranteed.
- Comfortable A/C Van: Enjoy your ride to and from Versailles in a brand new, impeccably clean van with leather seats and big clear windows.