OH MY GOD SHE'S PARISIAN! is rated in the TOP 10 SHOWS TO see by the Paris Tourist Office in 2018! More than 3000 people have seen Julie in 6 months! The brand new and only one-woman show in Paris, 100% in English by a real Parisian girl! You've always wanted to know more about the much-admired attitude and lifestyle of Parisian women? So snap up a ticket for the 1-hour one-woman show Oh My God She's Parisian!'
In a very nice and intimate theater, you will live a hectic day in the life of Julie Collas and in one hour you will recognize many familiar faces, from the French president and his wife Brigitte to the mean waiter, a rude Parisian, a crazy mother, what it's like to raise children in Paris and to prepare a true Parisian dinner and a lot more! The City of Love and Lights will no longer hold any secrets after you have seen that very funny one-woman show! "
- Start time: 7.30 (1.05 hour show)
- Location: The brand new and only one-woman show in Paris, 100% in English by a real Parisian girl! The modern gem Théâtre Bo St Martin is now the place to discover new comedians in the Parisian theatre scene. Decked out with all the latest stage tech, the intimate setting will have you laughing along with your peers before brushing shoulders with the comedian at the onsite bar.
- Théâtre Bo Saint-Martin
- 19 boulevard Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris
- Nearest metro stations: République (Lines 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, Exit n° 7 - Bd St Martin), Strasbourg Saint-Denis : (Lines 4 & 9)
- Capacity: 70 seats
- Bar: opens 1 hour before the show
- 1 hour and 5 minutes
- No intermission
tickets for the show
food and beverage
hotel pickup and drop-ff
One-woman show 100% in English
Not recommended for children under 12
- Is the show accessible to English speakers?
Julie Collas speaks a wonderfully charming broken English -Let yourself be seduced!
- How do I get to the theatre?
The Théâtre Bo Saint-Martin is accessible by lines 3, 5, 8, 9 and 11, and the closest metro stations are République and Strasbourg Saint-Denis.
- What do I do when I get to the theatre?
We invite you to arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of the show, and present your voucher (electronic and paper format are both accepted) at the front desk. The theatre's English-speaking staff members will guide you to your seats.
- Can I purchase a programme?
Tickets for Oh My God She's Parisian do not include a programme.
- It says this show is not recommended for children under 12. What does it mean?
Julie Collas is a typical Parisian woman who loves to play with slang to make you laugh, as a typical New-York stand-up comedy actor. Get your seatbelts fastened and be prepared to take off...
- How long does the show last?
The show lasts one hour and five minutes with no intermission.
- Is it a show for travellers or French people?
Both! Julie Collas is a typical French woman. She lived in England and in the USA for many years, and came back with a strong will to succeed and an endless energy to make you laugh. Parisians, French patrons from the province (i.e. anything French except Paris) and guests from all over the world come see her show.