Based in Atlanta
We are looking for an expert data scientist to join our team and lead data initiatives across multi-functional teams. The ideal candidate is adept at using data to improve product by using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and heuristics.
What you'll be repsonsible for
- Work with the team to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business
- Mine and analyze data to improve the platform
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources
- Work with data modelers and design team to improve data efficacy
- Develop A/B testing strategies for various items
What you'll bring to the team
- Preferably 5-10 years experience in similar position
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience with statistical packages like R or Minitab
- Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP and Python
- A passion for travel
We're pretty informal. Don't bother sending a resume - it won't get read. Instead, apply here and we'll be in touch.