Content Manager US
Based in Remote/U.S.
We are looking for an excellent content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content focused on the United States travel market. Your duties will include capturing content to raise brand awareness, monitoring web traffic and improvings metrics to identify content strategy efficacy.
What you'll be repsonsible for
- Develop and improve content and strategy short-term and long-term goals
- Collaborate with product and design teams to plan and develop site content and style
- Capture, update, and publish content in line with brand
- Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure platform and brand consistency
What you'll bring to the team
- Previous experience as a content manager or similar role
- Extensive travel experience in your market
- Basic technical knowledge of web platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- A passion for travel
We're pretty informal. Don't bother sending a resume - it won't get read. Instead, apply here and we'll be in touch.